mandag den 24. oktober 2011

SHARKS!?!?

My first impression of the short stories, ”And altso sharks” is that the collections seems very weird. For me it doesn’t make much sense, but of course I haven’t read anything from the collections yet or the author. I’ve just looked at the book cover and heard a very small piece of the first story, I think it was the trailer for the book, and that didn’t make much sense. Therefore I really can’t tell you that much about the themes in the collection. But, I do think that the short stories are going to be very exciting and controversial, that I base on the title “And also sharks”. I mean, why such a cryptic title - that must be very exciting and I really do look forward to read some more, from the collection. Because a title with the word sharks in it, can only means drama and excitement!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar