mandag den 24. oktober 2011

Something about those sharks

I expect the short stories to start in "Media res" - meaning the reader gets thrown into story. This is from my point of view a good tool as an author, because stories can easily become boring if you get too much information in the beginning.

The title “and also sharks” leads up to something, and this “something” is completely unknown. Readers (such as me) would be thrilled while reading, to find out what this “something” is.

I am far from being a fast reader, and I easily lose interest in books. Hopefully this could be the exception to my former reading experiences. I have already seen a short trailer of the title story and from what I have seen so far this could be a book with exciting turns making it an exciting “page turner”.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar