onsdag den 26. oktober 2011

Some Wife.

I think that the atmosphere at the office is very mixed. I think that Frank is a bit annoyed about Stu, because he wants to look at his hot wife Bonnie a lot on his computer. I think that Stu sees Bonnie as an image of the perfect life, and I also think that Stu finds his own wife a bit borring, and she is also not very good looking like Bonnie. At the surface is seems like Frank and Bonnie has a good relationshp, but she is actually cheating on him, so the relationship is therefore not the perfect relationship.  Graham is like the funny man at the office and for an example he calls Stu for Stu-dog. I think that Stu went to Franks' house because he wanted to look a Bonnie, because he is very fascinated about her look.  At the first visit she was with another man, and at the second time she shows her breasts.  The ending end with a "See you tomorrow", that is because Frank really don't seems Stu as an threat to him and Bonnie.  I think that the relationship between Faye and Stu will end, maybe Stu and Bonnie will end up together with each other, and maybe Faye and Frank will end up together. I think that the atmosphere at the office the next day will be bad because, of all the problems between Stu and Frank.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar